Amanda Fludd, LCSW-R and Katiuscia Gray, LCSW-R are Licensed Clinical Social Workers with Private Practices located in New York and currently offer their expertise in Mental Health as professional trainers and mental health consultants. Their dynamic and engaging approach is based off over 28 years collective experience shared between both trainers. They pride themselves in infusing mental health, mindfulness, yoga, meditation and other evidenced based practices in their work. We are sure that you will leave their sessions more prepared than you have ever been before to address mental health issues in your community.
Our training sessions are meticulously planned by our trainers, are customized to the needs of your community
and takes time into consideration. We offer interactive 30-minute wellness experiences (Mindfulness, Light
movement, Breath work) to destress and improve wellbeing, as well as 45min to 90min educational trainings
and workshops. Training sessions will be comprised of both interactive activities and discussion and can be
catered to your organization. A few of our recent topics and trainings:
- Mental Health 101: In the Workplace- Includes signs and symptoms of illness, how to engage in trauma informed conversations, resources for support, practices to support a healthy mindset, etc.
- Parenting During A Pandemic- Exploring the impact of the recent rapid changes on parenting while juggling work, remote classroom, and personal self-care. Will learn concrete strategies and relaxation techniques to support parents. This workshop includes mindfulness and mediation practices.
- Managing Your Mental Health During A Pandemic– Defining stress, why it’s important to understand stress during the Covid-19 Crisis, identifying your personal signs of stress, and knowledge and skills to cope with the emotional consequences associated with the COVID crisis.
- Today’s Going to Be A Good Day: Understanding the role of anxiety and overthinking in your day to day life, cultivate resilience and develop a personal growth mindset, gain strategies to address overwhelm before it impacts productivity.
- Trauma Informed Care– Understanding the prevalence of trauma, how it applies to your organization, self-care, interventions and best practices.
- 30 Minute Mindfulness/Meditation– A moment for individuals or teams to check in and discuss their current emotional state and concerns. Develop personal coping skills to manage anxiety and stress through mindfulness, meditation, reframing of thoughts, and engage in present focused practices to distress.
- Self-Care 101: Finding Your Balance- An interactive self-assessment on the importance of self-care and the role of stress. Learn strategies to find balance in your work or home life and promote well-being.
- How Stress Effects the Body and Mind: An interactive workshop to develop a greater understanding of the impact of stress and the mind, body connection. Learn grounding techniques to remain present and productive in work life as well as home life.
We work collaboratively with you to determine the best needs for your organization. That may include onetime
events or a series of events across a week, a month or periodically over the course of a year
- 30 minute session: $200
- 45 minutes: $250
- 60 minutes: $350
- 90 minutes: $375
- 3 Session one-hour series: $950.00 (discounted rate)
All requests for additional information can be emailed to: Counselingservice41a@gmail.com